This privacy notice sets out details of the information we collect about you, how we may use it, how we ensure it’s kept secure, who we share it with, and what rights you may have in respect of that information.
- We mainly use your personal information to provide our services to you, to meet our legal obligations, and to help improve our interests.
- We only want to hold as much personal information as we need to do the above.
- We want our personal information relationship to be reciprocal where we both benefit, not an exploitative one.
- Where we share your data, we only do so with organizations who have a right to see it and who will use it fairly.
- We take security seriously.
- You can contact us at any time about anything relating to this notice or the information we hold about you.
Why we ask for your personal information
Our main use of your information is where it’s necessary to supply you with our products and services.
For example, we’d need your name, address when you join so we can:
- Register your information with FrontLine Cyber Solutions sales and marketing team.